Superwholock: The boys need help hunting an especially dangerous demon, but which demon, exactly?
WANT WANT WANT
J. K. Trolling.
Me: Strike a pose for me Tom ;)
Tom Felton: Alright ;)
and this is probably the most beautiful picture of Tom Felton you have ever seen.
If you happen to reblog this please credit me!
AU Meme: Katniss died in the games, and Gale reminiscences about her.
“The woods were ours. Our sanctuary, our savior, and our survival. Even though she is not here with me, her memory holds its ground, just as she held hers. The day she left for the games was the day I should’ve told her. But I had no doubt that she would win, until she released the arrow that triggered the explosion.”
since World War II
did you miss that episode?
Or perhaps in Slytherin
You’ll make your real friends,
Those cunning folks use any means,
To achieve their ends.
He shipped Thor and Jane so hard, you can just tell.
House of: Cunningness, Determination and Traditionalism
Slytherin corresponds roughly with the element of water.
Possible Zodiac Sign/s: Scorpio (Sagittarius and Capricorn)
In honor of the ridiculous amount of followers I have, I will be giving away some Avengers-themed swag to one lucky winner!
- You Were Made to Be Ruled moleskin notebook. It’s 3 1/2 inches by 5 1/2 inches, and ironically unlined. The front says “You Were Made To Be Ruled” and the back has a mini-Loki wielding a pencil staff.
- Tony Stark sticker. It’s about 2 x 2 1/2 inches in size and water resistant.
- Thor laminated keychain. It’s 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 inches in size, with the chain about 3 inches long.
- Loki mini print. About 4 x 5 inches in size. Can be signed, if you want.
- Loki pin-back button. 1 1/4 inch.
- I Do What I Want, Thor! necklace. The resin pendant is 1 x 1 inch, with glitter and a two layer paper effect. The cord necklace is 23 inches long.
- You don’t have to be following me.
- I will pay for shipping.
- No more than one reblog per day!
- Likes don’t count; it has to be a reblog.
- At the end, I’ll count up the notes and use a random number generator to decide the winner.
- The giveaway lasts until May 20th. I’ll announce the winner that evening (pacific standard time).
Good luck! :)
(via imgTumble)Because some Chiefs marry Avatars
Because some Army Doctors marry Consulting Detectives.
Because some Warblers marry Prom Queens <3
Because some hunters marry angels.
Because some Divas marry Squids.
Because some Kings marry Warlocks.
Because some aliens marry blue boxes.
Because some senior partners marry fake lawyers.
Because some telepaths marry metalbenders.
Because some moose marry
Because some Doctors marry their Masters
Because some Detective Inspectors marry the British Government.
Because some exorcists marry other exorcists.
Because some Kazekage marry future Hokage.
Because some superheroes marry their sidekicks.
Because some hunters marry their tricksters
Because some army doctors marry snipers
Because some meerkats marry hobbits.
Because some Captains marry their First Officers
So that’s a yes, then?
Because some immortal ex-time agents marry Torchwood operatives.
Because some timey-wimey knights marry windy heirs.
Because some Snipers marry Consulting Criminals.
Because some Water Tribe warriors marry banished Fire Nation princes.
Because some acrobats marry princesses.
Because some acrobats marry princesses and live happily ever after.